- Eligibility: Macs as New does not accept change of mind returns. For faulty and DOA (dead on arrival) products, get back in touch with us as soon as possible after you get the delivery.
- Return Shipping: In most cases, the customer is responsible for the return shipping costs. Macs as New may provide guidelines or recommendations for the preferred shipping method and carrier. It’s recommended to use a trackable shipping method and consider purchasing shipping insurance to protect against any loss or damage during transit.
- Inspection and Approval: Once the returned product is received by Macs as New, it will undergo a thorough inspection to ensure it meets the return eligibility criteria. If the product passes the inspection, Macs as New will approve the return and proceed with the next step of the process and get back in touch with the customer. If the product fails to meet the criteria, Macs as New may contact you to discuss alternative options.
Warranty Policy: Macs As New Provides 1 Year Warranty for all the Apple products sold.
- Coverage: Macs as New provides a 1-year warranty on eligible second-hand Apple products sold through their platform. The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship that arise during normal use of the product. 1 Year warranty does not apply to secondhand chargers and some repairs.
- Warranty Period: The warranty period begins from the date of purchase and extends for 1 year. It’s important to keep the proof of purchase (such as the order confirmation or receipt) as it may be required when seeking warranty service.
- Warranty Services: In the event of a defect covered by the warranty, Macs as New will, at their discretion, either repair the product, replace it with a similar model, or provide a refund. The choice of remedy will depend on the specific circumstances and availability of the product.
- Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damages caused by accidents, misuse, unauthorized repairs or modifications, water damage, or any other actions that are beyond normal use of the product. The warranty is also void if the product has been tampered with or if the serial number has been removed or altered.
- Warranty Claim Process: To initiate a warranty claim, you should contact Macs as New and provide them with the necessary details, including the product information, proof of purchase, and a clear description of the issue. Macs as New will guide you through the warranty claim process, which may involve providing additional documentation or sending the product for inspection.
- Shipping Costs: In most cases, the customer is responsible for the shipping costs associated with sending the product for warranty service. However, if the defect is confirmed to be covered by the warranty, Macs as New may reimburse the reasonable shipping costs.
- Limitations: The warranty provided by Macs as New is specific to their products and does not cover any additional warranties or services provided by Apple. It’s important to review the warranty terms and conditions provided by Macs as New for any specific limitations or restrictions.